Returning attendees login:
Click here to request one-on-one meetings and update your contact information.
Presenting Companies Login:
Click here to manage your company's participation detail
Companies announced for INVEST TN lineupAug 8th, 2014
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - August 6, 2014
Media contact: Mary Beth West, 865.982.6626, email@example.com
Tennessee companies announced for INVEST Tennessee Equity Conference in Nashville
Nashville, Tenn. – Executives from about a dozen Tennessee companies – including two from the Fortune 500 -- will describe their “investability” at the 2014 INVEST Tennessee Equity Conference, to be held September 18 at the Music City Center in Nashville.
Presented by Title Sponsors Crowe Horwath LLP and PNC Bank, and by Organizing Partners CFA Society Nashville, CFA Society Memphis, CFA Society East Tennessee and Financial Executives International, INVEST Tennessee showcases a variety of Tennessee companies before professional investors and analysts looking for potential investment opportunities.
“The conference is a great way to discover what drives the growth of these Tennessee companies and learn what makes them compelling investments,” said Terry McWilliams, the investor relations practitioner who founded INVEST Tennessee and similar conferences in Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio and Pennsylvania.
The presenting companies, all headquartered in Tennessee, represent various market capitalizations and industry sectors, including banking/finance, retail, manufacturing, energy, real estate/REITs, transportation/delivery, healthcare and pharmaceuticals.
Major companies headlining the conference include these Fortune 500 companies:
- FedEx Corporation (NYSE: FDX, Number 64 on the Fortune 500 list)
- Tractor Supply Company (NASDAQ: TSCO, 480).
Additional Tennessee public companies participating in the conference are:
- Astec Industries, Inc., Chattanooga (NASDAQ: ASTE)
- Cornerstone Bancshares, Inc., Chattanooga (OTC: CSBQ)
- Corrections Corporation of America, Inc., Nashville (NYSE: CXW)
- Delek US Holdings, Nashville (NYSE: DK)
- Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated, Nashville (NYSE: HR)
- National Health Investors, Murfreesboro (NYSE: NHI)
- Pinnacle Financial Partners, Inc., Nashville (NASDAQ: PNFP)
- Tennessee Valley Authority, the multi-state public power utility which has publicly traded bonds and is involved in economic development within the region, CEO Bill Johnson is scheduled to present.
- arGentis Pharmaceuticals, LLC, a private pharmaceutical company based in Memphis that raising capital.
Public companies that join the conference later will be listed on the INVEST Tennessee website, www.invest-tn.com/companies.html .
The conference is built around investment professionals in the region who represent pension funds, family wealth management offices, mutual funds, and organizations that are involved in evaluating, selecting, purchasing and managing equities. Professionals can request individual or small group meetings with company executives as well.
In addition to PNC and Crowe, organizations supporting the conference are Business Wire, Creative Financial Staffing, Frost Brown and Todd LLC, Curran & Connors, Inc., Mary Beth West Communications, Optimum Companies, mergermarket, Wall Street Calendar, The Wall Street Transcript, Mozaic Investor Relations, Inc., and educational partner, The University of Tennessee.
Investment professionals may attend as conference guests by registering on the website (www.invest-tn.com) and entering the code TNEquity0918. (Registrations are subject to verification.) Business professionals outside the investment industry may attend the conference for $99, which includes breakfast, lunch, formal presentations and keynote sessions. Registration and payment instructions are on the website.
For the latest information about the conference speakers and participating companies, visit the website at www.invest-tn.com. # # #